Last updated: March 1, 2022
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, below are some important updates to our operating policies.
WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Our doors are now unlocked. Clients can accompany their pets for appointments, and we will be resuming sales as usual.
- Due to confined spaces in the examination rooms, we kindly ask pet parents (maximum of 2 individuals) who wish to be present throughout the exam wear a mask. If you’d prefer not to wear a mask, we ask that you wait in our reception area while we examine your pet in our treatment area or an examination room with the help of an assistant. Our team members will also be wearing masks while in the exam rooms with you and your pet.
- Upon entering, please use the hand sanitizer located on the reception counter.
- Curbside pick-up of food and medications will continue if needed.
- Continued use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
Our staff members are working hard to serve each client’s needs during busy periods of the day. We appreciate your patience if we are not able to address you immediately upon arrival.
– Your dedicated team at Crowchild Trail Veterinary Clinic